Transportation

Prices to and from local destinations

Armonia_Logo

Armonia Retreat Center – Transportation

Prices Season 2022

To arrange for transportation for your excursion please contact George at +30 694 4463470.

Make sure that you mention that you are a guest of Armonia so that you are not charged more. 

From Chania / Airport

Taxi up to 4 people €40
Mini van up to 8 people €80
Mini bus up to 18 people €120

From Heraklion

Taxi up to 4 people €120
Mini van up to 8 people €200
Mini bus up to 18 people €250

Local Trips (Mini bus max 20 person)

Trips to nearby villages from 15€ (depending on number of people and distance)
Douliana- Kournas -Douliana 150€ Douliana-Chania - Douliana 150€ Douliana- Obrosgialos-Douliana 150€
Douliana - Agia Lake - Botanic garden - Douliana 6 hours 250€
Douliana - Maskla - Zourva- Theriso - Douliana 6 hours 250€
Douliana- Chora Sfakion including private boat to one beach ( Marmara or Glika Nera or Finicas ) - Douliana
For 10 person 400€
10- 15 person 480€
15 - 20 person 500€
The prices include transfer and private boat.

Terms of Payment

In order to secure your booking we need to receive a deposit of 10% of your entire booking cost (please find the payment details at the bottom).
​ The second payment is an additional 15% of the total booking cost and has to be transferred 3 months prior to the date of your retreat.
​The last payment (the remainder of the total amount) has to be transferred two weeks before the start of the workshop.

Terms of Cancellation

If you cancel your booking within 72 hours of paying the deposit you will receive a full refund. After this your deposit will not be refunded.
​If you cancel your booking 3 months (or more) prior to your retreat date you will only be charged the deposit. After this, once you make your second payment (which is due 3 months before your booking) you will not be refunded.
​ If you cancel your booking two months (or less) prior to the start of your retreat you are liable to pay 50% of the entire cost of your original booking (so given that you will have already paid 25% in deposits you will pay a remaining 25%).
If you cancel your booking one month (or less) prior to the start of your retreat you are liable to pay the entire cost of your original booking (so given that you will have already paid 25% in deposits you will pay the remaining 75%).
​In case of Covid 19 restrictions, either in your country or in Greece your payments will be refunded in full.

JOIN THE EXPERIENCE

Fill in your details and we’ll get back to you in no time.